Gordian’s financial opinions give firms and directors the comfort they need to effect complex and sometimes litigious transactions.
- We have extensive experience in providing financial opinions, often in highly complex and prominent matters and/or in distressed situations.
- We provide financial opinions on Valuation, Fairness, and Solvency.
- We have delivered and defended our Opinions in the context of corporate transactions, as well as bankruptcy and other litigation proceedings.
- Our professionals have the combined expertise of the leading investment banks focused on complex and distressed situations and unsurpassed expert witness / litigation support skills.
We deliver these financial opinions on a variety of transactions, including:
- Allocation of equity and other consideration among multiple classes of security holders.
- “Go Private" transactions.
- Spin-offs of business units.
- Intra-fund transactions.
- Consideration received or paid in conjunction with the sale or purchase of a business.
- Conversion of creditor claims into a controlling interest in a company.
Gordian provides its clients with litigation support services, both on a standalone basis and in support of our M&A, restructuring and capital markets services.
Our professionals have the combined expertise of the leading investment banks focused on complex and distressed situations and unsurpassed expert witness / litigation support skills.
- This is a capability unique to us.
- We work with companies both in and out of bankruptcy.
- We deliver credible litigation support enhanced by "real world" investment banking experience.
Our expert reports and financial opinions have been well received at multiple national venues.
- We have significant experience testifying at some of the most high-volume bankruptcy courts.
- We also have experience testifying at a number of state and smaller courts.
Our professionals articulate compelling expert opinions, as well as rebuttals, to counter opposing expert reports in high-pressure court situations and depositions.
Expertise in Complex Situations
Proven Analytical Track Record
Real World Transaction Experience
Compelling Expert Reports & Financial Opinions
Especially helpful in certain circumstances, we render fairness opinions in situations where there are cross-fund investments.
We are recognized leaders in matters involving valuation, assessment of damages, solvency / fraudulent conveyance and quality of due diligence.
We are a trusted name in expert witness testimony.
Expert Witness Consulting Services
Gordian Acquisition Corporation, the parent of Gordian Group, is the majority owner of Expert Witness Consulting Services, LLC (“EWCS”). EWCS was co-founded in 2016 by Kelly T. Hickel and Henry F. Owsley to provide a range of services to independent professionals and law firms engaged in expert witness and related activities. For affiliated, independent professionals, EWCS enhances their “bench strength” and marketing reach, allowing them to utilize various services and grow their practices without management, back office, and cash flow restrictions. For law firms, EWCS is dedicated and positioned to bring top-tier expert witnesses to law firm clients across a variety of specialties.
For more information, click here to visit EWCS.
At Gordian Group, we are delighted to field these kinds of confidential inquiries.
To set up a call, please contact Leslie Glassman at firstname.lastname@example.org.