Gordian Life Sciences (“GLS”) provides financial advisory and investment banking services to businesses involved in the human life sciences space.
Extensive Life Sciences Investment Banking Industry Experience
- Gordian Group and its partners and affiliates, including CEO, Henry F. Owsley and President, Peter S. Kaufman, have significant experience in life sciences and other related industries, including biotech, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, healthcare services, hospitals and physician groups.
- Gordian’s Chairman Emeritus, Fred Zeidman, resides in the Houston area and serves as Chairman of the Board of the Texas Heart Institute, among other relevant industry experience.
- GLS Senior Advisor, Greg Brown, has significant industry experience and expertise in scientific, technical, clinical and medical evaluation of products as well as in healthcare systems and payor / reimbursement dynamics.
- Click here for certain representative life sciences and related industry engagements.
- Click here for a downloadable 2 page summary on our Gordian Life Sciences Services.
Advisory and Investment Banking Services
Capital Formation Services
GLS assists companies in the human life sciences to access capital in the private capital markets, including equity and debt capital.
Financial Advisory Services
GLS provides a broad range of financial advisory services to companies in the human life sciences, including M&A advisory, asset divestitures, fairness and solvency opinions, and valuations
GLS brings Gordian Group’s deep restructuring and distressed investment banking expertise to bear for its life sciences client in need of such services
Please contact Leslie Glassman directly if you have any questions or would like to set up a call or a meeting.
RELATED: Press Release: Aclipse Therapeutics Awarded AUD 1 Million Grant from FightMND | Distressed Healthcare: Survival Tactics and Smart Investing During COVID-19 | Covid-19 Shutdown: How should family offices react to newly distressed investments? | The Rise and Rise of Family Offices